Friday, December 19, 2014

Volleyball Necessities

This is my very first time blogging! I'm so excited for Christmas and the new year i will make sure i am on the blog regularly. As you might have been able to tell my blog is about simples crafts and some sport tricks and necessities. So for my very first Blog post i am going to do it on what you absolutely need for volleyball. I am doing this first because I am a big volleyball player and I feel like I need to show you what you need. Also I do realize that volleyball season is over :(.
Knee-Pads
The number one thing you need is knee pads. In volleyball these will become your bestfriend. In volleyball you tend to slide and nobody likes rug burn. Knee pads do come in multiple sizes, colours and different brands.The size and brand that I have is a XS knee pads by Nike. If you were wondering I got my knee pads at Sportcheck ( if you don't have a sport check where you live check online or at a local sports shop).
Volleyball.
I do realize this is really obvious but you need a volleyball. Most schools do provide a volleyball but some may not or you aren't in school. Volleyballs do come in many different colors  and brands. My volleyball is the Wilson brand and I have 2, one is neon pink like shown and the other one is baby blue and it is also a Wilson ball. The volleyballs we have  at our school are Tachikara brands. I think I got my volleyballs at Walmart or somewhere else i cannot remember ( if you cannot find a volleyball in your local stores you can always get some from Amazon or Ebay).



Good shorts and a Tee- Shirt
You need a Good pair of shorts and a tee that are comfortable and flexible because in volleyball you move around a lot. Good shorts and Tees come in many different sizes, colours, and brands My shorts are the champion brand. I got them at Target for around $10 (If you don't have target where you live, you can get some of Ebay and amazon.)That is all You really need for volleyball:).


I will talk to you guys sometime soon! 

-Storm

(sorry if my pictures are blurry, I didn't have a very good camera)




No comments:

Post a Comment